Welcome To Hawthorne at Lost Mountain HOA, Inc.
Welcome to the new community website for your homeowner's association. We will be working hard behind the scenes to make this transition as smooth as possible. We ask for your patience during the first half of July as we complete the transition and activate all the parts of the new software and banking processes.
Please review the information provided below. It should answer most of the important questions we have already been fielding.
- Online Payments: Online payments are available in your account for ACH (one-time and recurring) and Credit Cards.
- July Late Fees: Due to the transition from SmartStreet to CINC. Late Fees were NOT assessed during this transition for all Monthly Pay Associations and Quarterly Pay Associations.
- Online Recurring Payments: The website also allows you to set up automatic recurring payments. To set up your recurring payments, log into your account and then click the Pay Assessments link. On the Pay Assessments page, you can choose to set up your recurring payments for eCheck or credit card by clicking on the New Recurring eCheck or New Recurring Credit Card link. There is a $1.99 convenience fee for eCheck and a 3.25% convenience fee for credit card payments.
- The new address for mailing payments accompanied by a coupon is listed below. When writing your check, please make sure to make it payable to your Association and include the property street number & name on the memo line.
- Bill Pay by Your Bank: Since your bank will be mailing your payment to the lockbox address below, it would be wise to set your date to initiate the withdrawal from your account earlier than the due date to ensure that the post office will deliver your payment on time.
- We also recommend that owners delete any bill pay setup that currently exists to pay their assessments and set up a new one. It’s our experience that updates to bill pay information take longer for banks to process than setting up a new one.
- Credit Cards: Use of Credit Cards for payments on your account are now available. There is a service charge for each Credit Card Payment.
- Account Information: Homeowners will now have direct access to their account in real-time. You will be able to see all charges and payments that are in our system. Please note that only the account information created since July 2021 will be visible. Any past due charges were applied with the correct dates of the original charge for those few members delinquent.
- Registering for multiple properties using one email address:
- Owners must register for each property individually. Once the management company approves the registration, you will be able to toggle between accounts on the My Profile page
- Registration: Each homeowner should register with their own email address to access the account for your property. For obvious security reasons, we do not recommend sharing logins.
Mailing Address for Bill Pay or Direct Mail:
Your Association Name
c/o McCreary Realty Management, Inc.
PO Box 1146
Commerce, GA 30529