Welcome To New Macland Estates HOA, Inc.
Welcome to the new community website for your homeowner's association. We will be working hard behind the scenes to make this transition as smooth as possible. We ask for your patience during the first half of July as we complete the transition and activate all the parts of the new software and banking processes.
Please review the information provided below. It should answer most of the important questions we have already been fielding.
- Online Payments: You will be able to make online payments using e-check the week of July 6-9.
- July Late Fees: Late Fees will NOT be assessed during this transition for all Monthly Pay Associations and Quarterly Pay Associations.
- Online Recurring Payments: The website also allows you to set up automatic recurring payments. To set up your recurring payments, log into your account and then click the Pay Assessments link. On the Pay Assessments page, you can choose to set up your recurring payments for eCheck or credit card by clicking on the New Recurring eCheck or New Recurring Credit Card link. There is a $1.99 convenience fee for eCheck and a 3.25% convenience fee for credit card payments.
- The new address for mailing payments accompanied by a coupon is listed below. When writing your check, please make sure to make it payable to your Association and include the property street number & name on the memo line.
- Bill Pay by Your Bank: Since your bank will be mailing your payment to the lockbox address below, it would be wise to set your date to initiate the withdrawal from your account earlier than the due date to ensure that the post office will deliver your payment on time.
- We also recommend that owners delete any bill pay setup that currently exists to pay their assessments and set up a new one. It’s our experience that updates to bill pay information takes longer for banks to process than setting up a new one.
- Credit Cards: We regret any inconvenience, but credit card use will not be available to members until August 2021.
- Account Information: Please note that during the transition period, you may experience a delay in some processes. It is imperative that we briefly suspend transactions to bring your community’s data into the new system. For example, homeowner balances will be temporarily unavailable while we verify homeowner balances in the new system. You will have access to your ledger later in July.
- Registering for multiple properties using one email address:
- Owners must register for each property individually. Once the management company approves the registration, you will be able to toggle between accounts on the My Profile page
- Registration: Each homeowner should register with their own email address to access the account for your property. For obvious security reasons, we do not recommend sharing logins.
Mailing Address for Bill Pay or Direct Mail:
Your Association Name
c/o McCreary Realty Management, Inc.
PO Box 1146
Commerce, GA 30529